The J1:27 Ministry is a partnership of local churches including Journey Church, Freedom Church, The Church at Cane Bay and Hope Church. The ministry exists to wrap around children and families in support adoption,
foster care, single mothers and widows, as modeled in scripture in James 1:27.
WHAT WE DO:
- J1:27 Resource Closets for adopted and foster children, single moms and their families. Journey Church operates the Summerville Resource Closet location.
- Family Support for foster and adoptive families, and single mothers through regular group meetings including the Foster & Adoption Group and the Thrive ministry, and special events.
- Train and Equip adoptive and foster families through monthly meetings, interest meetings, promotion events, and special training events.
- Serving Local Children’s Homes: The Callen-Lacey Center.
- Partner with Local Churches: The J1:27 Ministry remains Kingdom minded as we seek to reach more families and point them toward the gospel
For the 2017 schedule of Foster & Adoption Group and Thrive events click here.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
We invite you to partner with us as we wrap our arms around children and families in our community!
J1:27: Jenn Brangers, email@example.com
The Chosen Project is a ministry of Journey Church created to help
financially support adopting and fostering families.
The Chosen Project
This grant helps families cover costs associated with the adoption process.
Qualified applicants could be awarded up to $3,000 for international or private domestic adoptions,
or up to $500 for adoption through DSS.
This year the adoption grant is awarded two times annually.
The next deadline to apply is June 30th, 2017.
Please CLICK HERE for qualification requirements and the printable application for TCP’s Adoption Grant.
The Chosen Project
FOSTER PARENT RESPITE STIPEND
This monthly stipend offered to families who are active Journey partners who are currently fostering children.
This stipend is intended to provide funds for childcare, to allow foster parents a monthly date night/time to reconnect as a couple, or to give much needed respite time for single foster parents.
Stipend Amount: $50 per family toward costs of respite childcare.
Application Details: Foster parent partners are eligible to submit a new application on a monthly basis.
Deadline: Please submit a new application by the 15th of each month to receive a stipend for the following month.
CLICK HERE to apply for TCP’s Foster Parent Respite Stipend.
For questions regarding The Chosen Project, please email Jenn Brangers at firstname.lastname@example.org